I'm not a fan of Tyler Perry but I think people are being too critical of the new movie's opening

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Granted I didn't see the film
and honestly, it's a little funny and hocky but I could see something like this being in a Shakespeare play, and if it was be considered deep and exciting cold opening:manny:
let's talk about it

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I do agree that the 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes was extreme :pachaha:

I haven't seen it yet. There are much more terrible movies if you were to pit this against those.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
People should be critical of his content.

As someone who watched this movie twice and has seen films where he's directed an actor to hang children out of a window, this is completely on brand for him.

:francis:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Niqqa WHAT?!

I have long hated TP.

But this shyt right here.. this shyt right here niqqa!

That scene was fire. Makes me wanna watch the movie now. I have a feeling it's gonna be downhill from there.

It's weird how entertainment has this negative zone where shyt is well done but boring, down to levels of poorly done. But it wraps around to being "good" again. Very badly done but interesting. Or so poorly done and bizarre that it's something new.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
All Tyler does is make movies people wanna see. All this ironic hate watching shyt does nothing. If people supported up-and-coming content creators like TP's core audience did there would be more options for different kinds of movies.

But instead people rather be blinded by nostalgia and watch and follow talentless mfers on livestreams and podcasts talking about nothing.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Granted I didn't see the film
and honestly, it's a little funny and hocky but I could see something like this being in a Shakespeare play, and if it was be considered deep and exciting cold opening:manny:
let's talk about it

I saw the movie. Megan Good was a terrible choice because her acting is just not good. Corey Hardrict was bad too. To be honest, I think Debbi Morgan's performance was the best.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This a mad tv skit :picard:
He has to be tired of making content arntgod point… he just has to be. There isn’t an excuse logical enough to explain this. Like what the entire fukk :scust: