I'm kind of getting tired of these Actor/Singers, enough already

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Theatre/drama programs and clubs teach them how to do a bit of everything

in a musical you acting/singing/dancing all at once and they might make you play an instrument in that hoe too :ufdup: a real professional actor/actress is gonna have way more random skills than the average person just due to the roles

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most performers are multi-talented. It used to be a requirement to get on back in the day. Now it's considered an outlier and noteworty but if you look at most performing arts kids they doing multiple things just like most athletes played multiple sports.
I kinda disagree with it now being an outlier. It seems like today, it's a requirement to be hyphenated, like on some Zendaya shyt.
Artists have always been multi-talented, it's just that back in the day, most concentrated on one.
Because of that, if an artist tried to expand to another arena, audiences and artists of that field were skeptical of them until they showed and proved.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Looks like but better than prime Jennifer Hudson and almost sounds like Jennifer Hudson…

What’s the problem?

:yeshrug:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda disagree with it now being an outlier. It seems like today, it's a requirement to be hyphenated, like on some Zendaya shyt.
Artists have always been multi-talented, it's just that back in the day, most concentrated on one.
Because of that, if an artist tried to expand to another arena, audiences and artists of that field were skeptical of them until they showed and proved.
I get what you are saying but even being a hypenate is a rather new thing. Back in the day, especially if you was black yo ass had to sing, act, dance, and have jokes and they just called you and entertainer or performer because thats what expected.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
She's supernaturally pretty and has a very rich sultry voice that is rarely heard today. I want to hear Coco sing some Toni. "Love should have brought you home" "you mean the world to me" Toni. I bet she would eat then songs like a fat bytch eats little Debbie

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
She's supernaturally pretty and has a very rich sultry voice that is rarely heard today. I want to hear Coco sing some Toni. "Love should have brought you home" "you mean the world to me" Toni. I bet she would eat then songs like a fat bytch eats little Debbie

Is she talented enough to sing a Toni Braxton song?