Im interested in trying my luck with alot of unprotected sex as a whorist.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
The older i get the less i care. Im kind of thinking it maybe cool and a rush to have sex unprotected with known sluts and hookers when im in drought and traveling in foreign lands and see if i can go on with never catching any std and maybe make a youtube documentary of me being a "whorist" traveling to different places fukking strange women raw and taking data on my results by country and type of women fukked. It could clear up some misleading facts and bring light to the truth

Theres people called "whorists" out there and i want to be one. Im not to keen on being a "bugger" though those are thr people who actually try get stds.

Overall stds dont scare me. Could this be a good idea for a documentary? Not only would i travel but id get laid and paid.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So you don't care if you get a std? You are on some other shyt

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
it would make an awesome documentary! but being that i can reach you right now, i gotta advise against it breh. unless you're masochistic or suicidal, then by all means...no. still no

if you do it ill watch your flick, calling you stupid the whole time tho

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
So you don't care if you get a std? You are on some other shyt

No not anymore. You can cure them all plus i think it would make for cool and funny stories on how i got them and how bad it sucked

YBE

Banned
Daps
The older i get the less i care. Im kind of thinking it maybe cool and a rush to have sex unprotected with known sluts and hookers when im in drought and traveling in foreign lands and see if i can go on with never catching any std and maybe make a youtube documentary of me being a "whorist" traveling to different places fukking strange women raw and taking data on my results by country and type of women fukked. It could clear up some misleading facts and bring light to the truth

Theres people called "whorists" out there and i want to be one. Im not to keen on being a "bugger" though those are thr people who actually try get stds.

Overall stds dont scare me. Could this be a good idea for a documentary? Not only would i travel but id get laid and paid.

ernest-do-not-want-scared-o.gif

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
^why was that nikka mouth always wet? i hate that dude, thank god his time is over

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps

:duck: :snooze: