Im I the only guy in here willing to admit that I like the Notebook

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Nah, I know a dude at work who liked it but he is suspect.

I honestly don't know any other guys who have seen or at least admitted it.

I just don't know what would compell me to sit down and try to watch it other than throwing it on if a broad came through but even then it would be just to throw on a boring movie to try to get some p*ssy :yeshrug:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I know a dude at work who liked it but he is suspect.

I honestly don't know any other guys who have seen or at least admitted it.

I just don't know what would compell me to sit down and try to watch it other than throwing it on if a broad came through but even then it would be just to throw on a boring movie to try to get some p*ssy :yeshrug:

I like the movie, so it last year for the first time...I never thought I would like it...but I did, of course my gf at the time got me to see it

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Riveting_tale_chap.jpg

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I liked it :manny: I also teared up at the ending :manny: The Titanic had me thinking about life in a whole new perspective, brehs. I gawt damn sobbed for 10 minutes straight :manny:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
The Notebook was the most disappointing, boring, lackluster movie I've ever seen. I know that it's supposed to be great as far as getting girls in the mood, but if I could just smoke a bowl or something before watching, I would be really appreciative. I think I honestly was more moved during the movie "Ted" when he nearly died at the end. The Notebook just felt corny to me. :scusthov: