I'm Having A Moral Dilemma... Get Ready To Neg Me

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Sh1t is crazy, how it went down.

I seen my ex at a restaurant and she was looking nice, even better than when we dated and she was a bad bish to me back then and we ended up chopping it up. The break up was bad but we chopped it up and she gave me her number, I haven't called because i'm in a relationship with another badder chick that's the love of my life and I don't wanna end up cheating because ole girl is a "one thing led to another" case waiting to happen.

So that night my girl is sleep and i'm about to get my beat my meat on and I was looking through the HGF forums and guess who I found? I went ahead and finished the job but now I kinda wanna let her know someone done exposed the fukk outta her pics. Ole girl has 2 kids and although crazy as bat sh1t, I hate to seeing her put on display like that. Should I let her know?

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
2IdTj8F_zpsbb18efd4.jpg

Thug

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do u know she aint put that on there on purpose cuz she knows ur bytch ass goes on HGF?

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
sounds like you ain't the only n!gga that realized homegirl was off her meds.

leave it be son.

leave it be. :manny:

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
where the fukk are the pics:wtf:

i got a hot neg slug waiting for u nikka if them pics aint dropped by the next time i enter this thread:birdman:

ima count to 10.

Daps
where the fukk are the pics:wtf:

i got a hot neg slug waiting for u nikka if them pics aint dropped by the next time i enter this thread:birdman:

ima count to 10.

make that two:hmm:

@LordFendiMane you got a bounty on yo head plehboi, you better comply:birdman:

who else tryna get a lick in on this fool:birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

soundking10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
In Motion
Let's "assume" this is true. Why would you care?

#1 ) If you love a badder broad, why you try to dip into a situation that is passed its expiration date?

You think your girl now would appreciate you spending your time getting involved with her nonsense?

#2 ) Whoever exposed her is going to take issue with you. You think the first words out of her mouth won't be ' my ex saw....?' Think.

3) Back to your current girl chick, I am sure she will have some questions about how much time you spent with those nudes. Think.

4) You broke up for a reason. Let her drown and laugh at it like any normal ex boyfriend would. Unless her kids have your last name, its in your best interest to remember that she decided to back her ass up to that camera of her own free will.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sh1t is crazy, how it went down.

I seen my ex at a restaurant and she was looking nice, even better than when we dated and she was a bad bish to me back then and we ended up chopping it up. The break up was bad but we chopped it up and she gave me her number, I haven't called because i'm in a relationship with another badder chick that's the love of my life and I don't wanna end up cheating because ole girl is a "one thing led to another" case waiting to happen.

So that night my girl is sleep and i'm about to get my beat my meat on and I was looking through the HGF forums and guess who I found? I went ahead and finished the job but now I kinda wanna let her know someone done exposed the fukk outta her pics. Ole girl has 2 kids and although crazy as bat sh1t, I hate to seeing her put on display like that. Should I let her know?

No and you should post pics to the coli. :blessed: