Im gonna need an Accountant prequel or sequel

calh45

Cal
Daps
I was trying to figure out if I was gonna give Affleck's film a shot. He's been more low key consistent for actually dope films than damn near anyone outside of Leo.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
How was the plot tho
It was parts that were a lil corny(love story and his family situation) . Bens acting was a lil choppy, but the movie was definitely entertaining. I never thought Ben Afflec could make a better action film than a Bourne movie, but this shytted on Jason Bourne in my opinion. The last Bourne, not the franchise :whoa:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
It was parts that were a lil corny(love story and his family situation) . Bens acting was a lil choppy, but the movie was definitely entertaining. I never thought Ben Afflec could make a better action film than a Bourne movie, but this shytted on Jason Bourne in my opinion. The last Bourne, not the franchise :whoa:
How would you rate it on the level of The town or the departed?

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
sounds like a movie ill rent then