I'm gonna keep it straight and say some men should have been on that TM jury.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the jurors said she wouldn't mind Zimmerman being her neighbor hood watch after all this. To be so ridiculously biased you know race played the biggest factor. Even if you think he feared for his life and shot TM. Everyone agrees he made so many stupid poor decision to land him in that position. Yet you wouldn't mind him being watch over your neighborhood? How you going to expect a conviction when these jurors still see him as a great guy. After every lie and poor decision he made. White people make me sick. Prosecutors never stood a chance. They would have needed HD recording to convict GZ

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the jurors said she wouldn't mind Zimmerman being her neighbor hood watch after all this. To be so ridiculously biased you know race played the biggest factor. Even if you think he feared for his life and shot TM. Everyone agrees he made so many stupid poor decision to land him in that position. Yet you wouldn't mind him being watch over your neighborhood? How you going to expect a conviction when these jurors still see him as a great guy. After every lie and poor decision he made. White people make me sick. Prosecutors never stood a chance. They would have needed HD recording to convict GZ

You know from some of these stories that are coming out post-decision it just seems like they went with the easy way out and :manny: 'I'll sleep easier at night this way.'

shyt is disgusting. To be honest the country as a whole took a HUGE L. The justice system is questionable, society needs to point fingers as to how a jury can come up with a decision like this, Obama threw up a few sentences and hit it with the :lupe:

Worst part is the press just seemed to have leached onto this and are making literally MILLIONS. Whether it's about race, what Trayvon was carrying with him at the time, if Zimmerman has grown his hair longer etc. etc. :snoop: It's just one big fukking mess.