Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It’s been real sharing this woat journey with you - Red tag repper. I’m still serving time. Bye
9a277e3a5b70cef77f91f9912e890b44.gif

I need to file an appeal - my rep points are high, this ain’t adding up - I’ve been wrongly accused. I don’t have a negative rep.
:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Low Quality Posting
That’s how they have lived among us for so long. The aliens are pretending to be retarded kids. You’ve seen the commercial with the disabled kids that look like they are 5 while simultaneously looking like they are 50. Those aren’t kids. They are hiding aliens and getting funding by stupid people who cannot open their eyes. Stop donating to aliens through these retarded kids agencies!

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I was about to rep you because getting off of real life probation is the Goat feeling.

It’s been real sharing this woat journey with you - Red tag repper. I’m still serving time. Bye
9a277e3a5b70cef77f91f9912e890b44.gif

I need to file an appeal - my rep points are high, this ain’t adding up - I’ve been wrongly accused. I don’t have a negative rep.
:stopitslime:
Rep doesn't really mean anything. People only rep you because they're e-simps. I guarantee you a "Richard0416" could have the same post history as you and probably only have 200 rep

Your fanbase contributed to your WOAT tag, those weirdo simps be annoying as hell

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i believe you get a hall of shame banner once you no longer have an active WOAT banner.

enjoy it. you've earned it.
Damn. So even when we get free, we can’t even shake our pasts. This coli system is designed to stay on our backs forever.
I was about to rep you because getting off of real life probation is the Goat feeling.

Rep doesn't really mean anything. People only rep you because they're e-simps. I guarantee you a "Richard0416" could have the same post history as you and probably only have 200 rep

Your fanbase contributed to your WOAT tag, those weirdo simps be annoying as hell
shut the fuk up faggit. No one asked you. Giving a dissertation on woat status. Go find something to do, you compugeek. No one is reading all of that meaningless triggered shyt. I bet you typed that out intent asf - this dude is writing like he needs to individually assess user based feedback. This is a discussion forum - this ain’t real life, pure entertainment and there’s certain topics that I take more serious but other than that- I don’t know y’all like that; there’s like 10 people on this site whose opinions I genuinely care about out of 35,000. The rest of you, tags and labels have no bearing on my life offline.
:deadmanny::laff:
I have 17,000 more rep points than you bozo - swap out my woat for poat
:umad::umad::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited: