I'm getting back into my black roots...

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I'm mixed btw..

Anyway..I've always been a beer drinker..I've never liked hard liquor unless it was a rum n coke at the bar every now and then or E&J mixed with coke..rarely..recently last month I purchased a bottle of henny..since I don't drink liquor straight I kept mixing it with my coffee..now I'm starting to drink it straight..I'm kinda liking it:ehh:

What I noticed is that for the same price I could get more faded off beers, but henny I noticed has that smooth mellow buzz whether beer is more of a sloppy buzz..

I'm starting to like this thing that you guys call "henny" or "hen dog"( is there anymore slang for Hennessy that I could use to make me seem cool next time I go to the corner sto?) it's quite pleasant..

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I know that Asians fukk with henny and remy hard..they'll take big shots of that shyt like its tequila..I've hung around a lot of Asians so I know..I went to a wedding and each table which had 8 people had hella remy bottles and couple bottles of remy vsop..my co worker who was from Vietnam and a vet (I asked him how many people he killed and he said he can't remember) that fool could barely speak English but he stayed drinking remy and henny...he moved up to some new type of cognac I think it's called cordon blue..but yeah Asians fukk with the henny..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I know that Asians fukk with henny and remy hard..they'll take big shots of that shyt like its tequila..I've hung around a lot of Asians so I know..I went to a wedding and each table which had 8 people had hella remy bottles and couple bottles of remy vsop..my co worker who was from Vietnam and a vet (I asked him how many people he killed and he said he can't remember) that fool could barely speak English but he stayed drinking remy and henny...he moved up to some new type of cognac I think it's called cordon blue..but yeah Asians fukk with the henny..

My girl father (chinese)says Vodka is too hard when i offer it to him but killed a bottle of Henny i bought him with his homies in one night:wtf:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree

That Cordon Bleu stuff is made by Martell and it's >>>>>> Hennessy...

I think Southeast Asians fukk with cognac so heavy because they were occupied by the French for so long they picked up some of their habits.

***This has been Armchair Anthropology with Non Sequitur***

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
That Cordon Bleu stuff is made by Martell and it's >>>>>> Hennessy...

I think Southeast Asians fukk with cognac so heavy because they were occupied by the French for so long they picked up some of their habits.

***This has been Armchair Anthropology with Non Sequitur***

Not only south East Asian, but Chinese and Korean also..I haven't tried that cordon bleu stuff, but I want to try it..

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
shyt is like $120 for a fifth or something stupid like that...it's one of the best cognacs you can buy though :hula:

JFC..never mind.. ,my ex boss gave me a shot of some bottle that was shaped like a statue..he got it from Vietnam or Thailand..but it was less than a 5th and he said it cost $500 ..all I know is that it had my whole chest warm..is good cognac supposed to do that to you? It was a good feeling..