I'm fukking Home!

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
@Paper Boi @LezJepzin @RiverCity916 at other Sax posters...

April 2018, kids and life on the other side kept me busy and away. I shed a tear driving in this bytch this morning. I'm at my pops spot in Old North Sac right now then my grandma throwing a big thing for me at 6 tonight, but I'm here today and tomorrow, and I'll be back in a few weeks. You nikkas link up!

I'm fukking home...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
How long u there breh? I’m in the rich so that ain’t too far plus it’s been a min since I hit sac
I'm working in Reno for a month, til the 20th. But I'm off this weekend. I don't know my days off yet but when I'm off I'm gonna slide this way. Come fukk with me bro, aside from my lil dinner at granny house today I'm seeing everybody here and there but I'm open!

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I'm working in Reno for a month, til the 20th. But I'm off this weekend. I don't know my days off yet but when I'm off I'm gonna slide this way. Come fukk with me bro, aside from my lil dinner at granny house today I'm seeing everybody here and there but I'm open!

If you're in Reno you need to hit up @ROFL_GUY and chill out on the houseboat. :jawalrus:

@ROFL_GUY, you do got a houseboat, right? :lupe:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
You been to RENO before? Zombie crawl tonite downtown..