I'm finna get my karaoke on brehs...

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Too old to be getting shot at fleeing the P.O.B. :scusthov:at all the babies that have taken over that joint. Time for a young old nikka to find his lane in these B'ham streets. I hit the upper deck once. Sang Uncle Sam "I don't wanna see you again" got mad love and numbers from the breezies :blessed:. Didn't know I turn into an old Asian male in my older years. but this karaoke life speaking to a nikka. I might become a star dropping these old hits. Shai, Toney, Toni, Tone.....Troop :wow:. This over 30 life is real brehs.

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Too old to be getting shot at fleeing the P.O.B. :scusthov:at ole the babies that have taken over that joint. Time for a young old nikka to find his lane in these B'ham streets. I hit the upper deck once. Sang Uncle Sam "I don't wanna see you again" got mad love and numbers from the breezies :blessed:. Didn't know I turn into an old Asian male in my older years. but this karaoke life speaking to a nikka. I might become a star dropping these old hits. Shai, Toney, Toni, Tone.....Troop :wow:. This over 30 life is real brehs.

That was my song!!! I was too young to be singing it, but still... good song choice. Last time i went the person tried to pull a fast one on me and gave me some random ass country song. But i still did my damn thang anyway.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
That was my song!!! I was too young to be singing it, but still... good song choice. Last time i went the person tried to pull a fast one on me and gave me some random ass country song. But i still did my damn thang anyway.

Them brawds went crazy on some :dwillhuh::wow::ooh: started singing with a nikka and shyt. shyt was epic. stepped off stage feeling like Eddie Kendricks. chicks running up on me like :noah:I feel your struggle. shyt was the truth.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This will always be my favorite karaoke video.
Damn, breh....leave some girls for the rest of us.

:wow:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Every Black cookout should have one of these.

b38343fe-ab17-457e-897b-c7bd4fb2e57d.JPG

tenor.gif

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Karaoke always lit.....I like it way better at dive bars then those boujee ass karaoke bars :myman: