I'm Convinced That MJF is an Alien

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Nevermind his gloating, but what's wrong with California?

Matter of fact, what's wrong with all the states he wrestled in:

The feelings of ill towards these various places seems alarming. Then it dawned on me...as a space traveling Koala that failed the mission to reach Eucalyptus Nova, it's pretty clear MJF is homesicked.

Thank about it...the man is not really a man, nor a human...but a ALIEN!

Let's look at the differences of his promos:

A shytbird heel-

A down on his luck simp that's heartbroken:

Now lets talk genetics:

maxresdefault.jpg

2023:
MJF-w.webp

Could be dedication, could be roids, or it could be an altered body transformation.

Now, his matches. Lettuce discuss the elephant in the room.... why this dude does power moves like a 6'10 swole wrestler, when he has the aura of a before locker room respect The Miz.

Lastly, let's talk about his name:

Maxwell Jacob Friedman...or Martian Jupiter Frontier :patrice::leostare:

I understand his frustrations and if MJF is lurking, I feel for you. You will get back to your planet where you can feel at home and smile, instead of being a miserable prick that hates being around people in an elevator:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope he grows like Jay White did after his DUD of an IWGP title reign because this AEW title stint has not been it, and I've been a big supporter of dude :francis:

Khan has issues with booking all of his champs.

As backwards as it sounds, it might be due to the PPVs being spaced so far out. He knows how to get the last couple of week stretches down usually, but other than that, champs go a while without direction. I suspect that MJF's case is Khan not having a backup to the Regal fukkery that was probably supposed to play out over months, instead of a couple of awkward weeks.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Khan has issues with booking all of his champs.

As backwards as it sounds, it might be due to the PPVs being spaced so far out. He knows how to get the last couple of week stretches down usually, but other than that, champs go a while without direction. I suspect that MJF's case is Khan not having a backup to the Regal fukkery that was probably supposed to play out over months, instead of a couple of awkward weeks.
MJF couldn't even be compelling in the home stretch of the build up though, dude has been completely lost out there cutting 4 very different promos in 4 consecutive weeks trying to get something going and failed every time.

I 100% agree that Tony's booking is fukking atrocious -only difference with Vince is that it doesn't defy your intelligence as often and doesn't make you mad at the company as Cokeboy- and his champions suffer a lot because of it. I mean, Regal was out 3 months before the PPV and Snowman couldn't even comeup with anything in the meantime? He basically said "aight, so MJF you cut the promos and Danielson has the matches, something is gonna stick" (and nothing did) :why:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Man U can get that big in a year that ain’t shyt cmon now

Breh...MJF been indie fit for almost half a decade. Now all of a sudden dude is brolic :skip: ?

Dude been extra aggy lately compared to his usual jack ass nature. He either missing his home planet or...

JP Sorrow voice: "STEROIDSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
Breh...MJF been indie fit for almost half a decade. Now all of a sudden dude is brolic :skip: ?

Dude been extra aggy lately compared to his usual jack ass nature. He either missing his home planet or...

JP Sorrow voice: "STEROIDSSSSSSSSSSSS"
Prolly eating regular meals now. Indy wrestlers got paid in chipotle and bp gift cards