I'm conducting a five mile ruck march this weekend

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
I need prayer yall

Earlier this morning I found out I was designated as the NCOIC of four five mile ruck marches. It's four because we'll be heading toward our training designation in the morning, which is five miles, then we'll of course go back at the end of the day. The next day we're doing the same.

Breh, that's 20 miles :merchant:

bytch made mode activated

tumblr_lz9p2luhtW1qbobxa.gif

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
rucking really aint that bad, how much weight?
just make sure that shyt is sitting on the top of your back
be hydrated, drink water
your physically fit right? :mjpls:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
rucking really aint that bad, how much weight?
just make sure that shyt is sitting on the top of your back
be hydrated, drink water
your physically fit right? :mjpls:

I can't walk. I always airborne shuffle my rucks. They say not to run but I have to if I want to keep up. My right knee is also fukked up along with my pelvis, lower back and slight stress in my left knee and ankle. I'm basically gonna fukk myself up more because I refuse to not participate and look like a weakling. More physical therapy for me I suppose.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I can't walk. I always airborne shuffle my rucks. They say not to run but I have to if I want to keep up. My right knee is also fukked up along with my pelvis, lower back and slight stress in my left knee and ankle. I'm basically gonna fukk myself up more because I refuse to not participate and look like a weakling. More physical therapy for me I suppose.
:gucci::mjcry:
what type of unit you in?
go on a damn profile :damn:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
:gucci::mjcry:
what type of unit you in?
go on a damn profile :damn:

Lol I'm on a temporary profile but I think they forgot? I just got promoted tho so this is basically the first event I'll be responsible for as an NCO so I don't want to back down. I should be ok if I don't make my ruck too heavy. If no one pays attention I might just put some pillows up in that bih :usure:

tater

Superstar
Daps
:scust: Guard and Reserves are on that #WasteHis&HersTime mess

Girl...

It's the worst, and the people are super annoying. My contract is damn near up and I don't know anything about my job lol. They cross trained me. I don't care though, I'm just there for the school money.