I'm anti work from home... except for New York

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I gotta go to Queens from West Orange twice a week for work and the shyt takes almost 3 hours because of traffic :snoop: I take the Lincoln in and cut across to the midtown tunnel. Too many fukking cars. If you don't have to drive into Manhattan, what's the point. I would rather take the trains but I can't. And there's too many useless redundant businesses :scusthov:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I'm sorry but it's try. Manhattan is trash. I was at a light on 40th and 8th. Pedestrians and crossing the street and a homeless man was casually walking with no pants on. Ass and dikk out with a damn tank top on and everyone was asking like it was normal. :mindblown:

And the traffic is too damn much :mjpls: I gotta leave 3 hours before I have to be at work, just to make sure I get there on time.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I gotta go to Queens from West Orange twice a week for work and the shyt takes almost 3 hours because of traffic :snoop: I take the Lincoln in and cut across to the midtown tunnel. Too many fukking cars. If you don't have to drive into Manhattan, what's the point. I would rather take the trains but I can't. And there's too many useless redundant businesses :scusthov:
EpmHdgZ.png

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
U got 2 other threads front page....

one blaming parents for the education system in America...

another one calling America disgusting and isrealies nazis....

but you're 2 stoopid to get from queens to east orange in less than 3 hours:russ:

your lack of self awareness is remarkable.