I'm about to watch the Xbox showcase for the first time, wish me luck!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I had some things come up and missed the show. I'm about to watch it now, I just hope we can compete with the best of what Sony had to offer. I don't want to dictate what that is so I'll let a Sony Stan set the benchmark....

good line up so far for 2nd half of the year for just exclusives and timed exclusives

• Concord
  • Black Myth Wukong
  • Astro Bot
  • Silent Hill 2
  • Phantom Blade 0
  • Until Dawn remake
  • Lego Horizon Adventure
Might be a couple more im missing also
Man, that looks rough I mean tough :whew:
I'll be back in about an hour to share my thoughts on if Xbox can compete. Lego horizon I can't lie, probably the best title at the end of the day :shaq:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ok, so after watching the trailers I did a little more research and yeah. The console war is officially over. It's so lopsided now that I'd be the fool to argue with special needs people about what's better. The show was amazing, south of midnight is my most anticipated title that will never make it to Sony :wow:
But as for post show, the coalition confirmed that this was NOT CGI, THAT'S IN GAME :damn:

And fable was in game as well :win:

I didn't realize it would be this lopsided in Xbox favor. Actually I did, but I feel everyone was getting impatient even tho we know AAA titles that resonate usually take 4+ years of development with large teams. Add in the pandemic delays and it seems like we got 4-5yrs development time across the board on their first party titles. It's game time!!!

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
It was almost the same games they showed last year …..