Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the past year I’ve played and beaten

Re2 Remake
RE 3 Remake
RE 7
RE 8

Currently playing the Resident Evil 1 remake. Just finished Chris’s playthrough and am playing Jill’s now. This game aged so well. :banderas:Gonna buy RE0 and play that after this one and of course I’m getting the RE4 Remake next year. I love this franchise brehs. :myman:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I struggle playing the fixed camera games
Idk why
RE2 Remake is one of the best games of all time though
It's so fun getting the S ranks and challenging yourself to go though the game with minimal or no saves kinda like a lite speedrunning
Just finished Jill’s campaign on Resident Evil 1. You’ll get used to the fixed camera games. Only thing that‘s annoying to me is when the camera changes i try to change the left stick orientation and which ends in me shift ball and forth between the two cameras.:snoop:

The only fixed camera game I’ve played so far is the RE1 Remake but that game aged really well. I’d give it a shot.:manny:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Tried doing the same but lost interest after re0 gave me a glitch where I couldn't access an item I needed no matter what

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Every few years I get bored enough and play through as much of this series as I can. I've still never played the Gaiden game from gameboy or wherever that was, but overall this is one of my favorite series of all time :yes:

Tried doing the same but lost interest after re0 gave me a glitch where I couldn't access an item I needed no matter what
Was that in the leech hunter game? I came up short on 1 leech so many times i figured it just must not exist :laugh:

When i got the ps4 remaster i finally got it though :yes:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished 0. It was cool the first few hours and I was liking the two character dynamic. Then it started to drag on. I deadass spent an hour on this one crate puzzle where you had to get the wheel. Absolutely horrible. :scust:Anyway this was definitely the weakest one I’ve played so far.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I never touched the Resident Evil franchise. Played a bit of 4 and 5 back in the day at a friend's place but the tank controls turned me off.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never touched the Resident Evil franchise.
Played a bit of 4 and 5 back in the day
deboche-show-de-talentos.gif