I'm a Kanye Fan From 2004 - Whenever, But People Care WAY TOO MUCH About All The Shennanigans

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye dropped soundtracks to various phases of my life from 04, coming up. He made GOOD music, which I still listen to here and there... I was a huge fan....with that said.

These past couple of weeks I have :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: I don't even know really what's going with him if it wasn't for the thread titles on here. I'll skim through a couple posts and :yeshrug::yeshrug:

Friends hitting me up like

"You herd what Kanye said?"
"You watched drink champs?"
"Yo read this article"

He has been dominating the news cycle from the white lives matter or whatever and I could care less.

:dead: Like I get it, many are entertained by what's going on, but it's insane how much energy people are putting into celebrity worship. Kanye ain't paying my bills. Spending 3 hours listening to Nore clap, smoke and drink :laff: def is not a good use of my time when I could be learning something new or whatever.

I remember a thread a while back where they say black people spend too much time on celebrities and that's so true. I come to thecoli to get jokes, laugh a little and keep it moving. :pachaha:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Like I said in another thread, at this point the coli might as well gon head and make that Kanye subforum. Everytime I log in there are multiple new threads about dude.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You posted about people spending energy, but you wrote a lengthy message with various smiles and a youtube embedded with a specific song you had to search..

You played yourself
I disagree, this was a good thread to make cause nikkas is posting like Kanye is some actual villain with real influence like Zuckerberg or Hitler.

I get that he’s one of the biggest artists of all time but he quite frankly has influenced nothing truly important (politics, science, archeology, just hip hop) and people are getting too emotionally attached to his behavior that, as I will repeat again, affects nothing going on with this country

You know what is important? The Great Depression we are about to have.

Daps
Ok whatever you say consequence
200.gif

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"hey, everyone, I just wanted to say that I'm a huge fan of his, for 18 years now. Always have been, always will be. Yes, I know no one asked, I'm just letting you know. I'm such a big fan that I'm not paying attention to anything he's in the news for recently. What? It TOTALLY makes sense, what do you mean? People are putting too much effort into him, the man I am unprovokedly writing this about. No, no. I don't care about any of it! I do not care. I wrote all of this to let you all know how much I don't care."

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
And who told you that this is about your bills?

If your bills is all you care about this thread is pointless, 'cause it don't pay your bills either. :why:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
interested to see how perceptions change over the next 2 years…

from the Lex Fridman and Piers Morgan interviews it’s obvious all this shyt is part of the plan for his presidential run…

he’s making it clear he has an explicitly black agenda so hoping he stays true to that…

if he follows through and hires those 60 black engineers for his tech company :ehh: