I'm a beginner that's getting burnt out fast. Any tips for energy?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Trying to get back into cardio, I was going to the boxing gym until the Corona virus hit. 30 minutes jump roping, 50 push-ups, sit-ups, and suicides, then a couple laps around the block. shyt was a struggle at the boxing gym, but not this hard:flabbynsick::picard:

I have zero energy, get burnt out quick. I ate oatmeal this morning and that's it.

What are y'all pre-work out meals looking like? Boxing coach told me to start taking Sea Moss, gonna go out and find some today if I can

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you’ve had a lay off for a while don’t go hard immediately. Let your body get used to the increased activity. Then elevate your intensity. Should take a week.

For preworkout meals I always eat oatmeal, 2 spoons of peanut butter and a cup of green tea. That holds me for 45 minutes of cardio.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Simple carbs like bread do the trick for me. I don’t eat many calories before an hour of cardio tho. Less than what I plan on burning. Make sure you using good form when you run around the block because that’s gonna deplete you’re energy more than you’d think. Also, I was taking a 15 min break inbetween jumping rope and doing anything else when I started trying to up my cardio.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Why don't you do a circuit training thing...

Jump rope until you get tired...then do pushups/situps etc...

I think you would have better results if you consolidated some stuff...

I think you should keep your running and jump rope separate..

Like i run 1st..than go back home, take a nap and then go back out to jumprope

I go to a park tho

And I workout fasted

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have zero energy, get burnt out quick. I ate oatmeal this morning and that's it.
:heh: That's your problem breh. It's a bit much trying to do all that high intensity work without a high carb meal IMO. A fruit smoothie could be your best bet or maybe soem gatorade.

psiko

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nutrition and rest are key. If you're cutting and going hard on cardio only cut 2-400 calories a day. Get solid sleep Those will help with recovery and overall fatigue. Other than that your body will acclimate.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It’s most likely just your mental. Lack of motivation because you aren’t working out at the boxing gym.