I'm 6'4 240 lbs and..

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
I never lifted a weight a day in my life, the most I ever did was push ups here in there but I never went hard..

I'm bout to get a la fitness like next week and I'm a be in the gym every day,so I need my coli brehs:blessed:

I'm tryna gain 20 lbs of muscle so I could hit 260 before the summer time..I'm a be brolic out here..

Somebody put me on with a lil workout/eating plan that would help me get there..

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I never lifted a weight a day in my life, the most I ever did was push ups here in there but I never went hard..

I'm bout to get a la fitness like next week and I'm a be in the gym every day,so I need my coli brehs:blessed:

I'm tryna gain 20 lbs of muscle so I could hit 260 before the summer time..I'm a be brolic out here..

Somebody put me on with a lil workout/eating plan that would help me get there..
20 pounds of muscle in 4 months means you want to get on bike. That's about the only way.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
About the only way to do that in that time frame is steroids.

Muscle is difficult to pack on and stay lean.

You can make a lot of progress and look good in that time frame but 20 pounds of muscle naturally, hell even on gear isn't likely.

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
About the only way to do that in that time frame is steroids.

Muscle is difficult to pack on and stay lean.

You can make a lot of progress and look good in that time frame but 20 pounds of muscle naturally, hell even on gear isn't likely.
Well muscle/ fat I'm just gonna eat mad food and workout like an hour or more a day..I just need help wit like which body parts I should be doing during certain days..

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Well muscle/ fat I'm just gonna eat mad food and workout like an hour or more a day..I just need help wit like which body parts I should be doing during certain days..
http://stronglifts.com/5x5/

Be careful sir. You can make a lot of progress since you have never lifted but if you get reckless with the nutrition you might not like the results.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The perfect recipe...............................:mjcry:

For being a fat ass:stopitslime:,dont do that shyt bruh,save yourself the struggle,just track your calories and bust yo ass in the gym,eating alot of food 9/10 gonna get you fat

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There's a million ways to do it but you might enjoy a basic strength program. ADD linked you a pretty solid program. Any basic 5x5 workout with compounds squad, deadlift, bench, overhead press will get you good results and you'll get strong as fukk if you eat properly and lift properly.

Right now I'm cutting and I do nothing but full body compounds and long distance running. Just tailor your expectations because if you're natty you're not going to pack on a ton of lean mass. It's going to be where you have to choose strength or aesthetics because as a natural to get really strong it often means just getting fat as fukk.