You Stepping Out With Her?

• Making some D1 babies with shorty

• Not attracted to Girrafe/Human hybrids

Results are only viewable after voting.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps
FZMcyNKWYAMAu00.jpg

A 6-foot, 2-inch model said she’s making a living showing off her height on OnlyFans — but finding a date is a tall order.

Marie Temara, 28, often goes viral on TikTok as she documents her life as a tall woman, but while she has thousands of fans online, her dating pool is much smaller.

“I will admit it is extremely difficult to find a guy taller than me,” Temara, from Palm Beach, told NeedToKnow.

“Dating at my height is almost impossible because it is so limited.”

Only about 2% of the population in her home state of Florida are taller than 6’3″, according to NeedToKnow.

“I’ve been told ‘no one likes tall girls,’ I look like a ‘man in heels,’ I’m ‘too heavy to be a girl’ and that ‘the Giants are looking for a linebacker,'” Temara recounted.

Unfortunately, bullying is something that Temara has become accustomed to from a young age.

“Being the tallest one in school was challenging for me because I was bullied frequently for being so much taller and different from everyone else,” the content creator remembered.

NYPICHPDPICT000009442463.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000009442467.jpg

“Kids would pick on me and call me a man or a house because I was taller and heavier than most of the male teachers.”

Temara admitted that kids were so “cruel” to her that she would eat lunch alone in a bathroom stall because she had no friends.

But years of rude comments and rejection have helped Temara to become the confident woman that she is today.

“Nowadays, I embrace my curves as a plus-size model, am proud to be tall and try to inspire others that being tall and different is beautiful,” she said.

NYPICHPDPICT000009442446.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000009442444.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000009442448.jpg

gUT8kPu.jpg

mDMuOG1.jpg
eii6lwx.jpg

PTReKMv.jpg

8y3jBN7.jpg

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
“I will admit it is extremely difficult to find a guy taller than me,” Temara, from Palm Beach, told NeedToKnow.

“Dating at my height is almost impossible because it is so limited.”

Only about 2% of the population in her home state of Florida are taller than 6’3″, according to NeedToKnow.
And she out here flabbergasted.
full

She should consider lowering her standards, and the height requirement to ride that ride.