illuminati in GTA V5

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
The illuminati is in the game
:whew: WOW. The Hollywood cult religions :wtf: this GAME is beyond EPIC!!!!! and the BALLERS VS FAMILY BATTLES :lawd:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
No Spoilers, but Scooba diving in the ocean, your gonna be looking for a artifact, and all on TV and Pictures you see traces of the Illuminati, from the Radio and even people on the street gossiping about it.. even Hollywood.. and they are called the Illuminati in the game, but the Hollywood religion cult has some kind of name for they religion, but the shyt is beyond.. and its not like corny..its like
:ooh: They nailed the shyt perfect masterpiece :ohlawd:

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Yeah this really isn't a spoiler its brought up very early in the game if you pay attention to shyt around you and the small talk

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Im tryin to play with my son nikka stop this shyt. :damn:

You might not wanna play with your son, because you can smoke weed and get stoned and blowed in the game, having sex with hookers now you actually get to see them knocking her down, and the strippers go nude now.. lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You might not wanna play with your son, because you can smoke weed and get stoned and blowed in the game, having sex with hookers now you actually get to see them knocking her down, and the strippers go nude now.. lol
Wifey bathing him. GTA time. :youngsabo:

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
No Spoilers, but Scooba diving in the ocean, your gonna be looking for a artifact, and all on TV and Pictures you see traces of the Illuminati, from the Radio and even people on the street gossiping about it.. even Hollywood.. and they are called the Illuminati in the game, but the Hollywood religion cult has some kind of name for they religion, but the shyt is beyond.. and its not like corny..its like
:ooh: They nailed the shyt perfect masterpiece :ohlawd:

You talking about that Epsilon shyt? That goes way back to GTA San Andreas http://www.myepsilon.org/

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
You talking about that Epsilon shyt? That goes way back to GTA San Andreas http://www.myepsilon.org/

I don't know if it's Epsilon but Rockstar did always play with Taboo's and Conspiracy's, I rememeber references in GTA IV only on a certain website you could access at the computer cafe, but now it more seen for the player to notice.. I think it's cool because they captured Hollywood perfect lolol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Either your seed is dirty as a muthafukka or Junior will be back before you even get to the titays, tuff break nikka, hate it had to be you :lolbron:
Nah, thats called a handoff nikka. I dont have a house full of kids like you bruh. Pink moisturizer fumes knockin you over soon as you open the door. Better you than me.