I'll just put this here.. Dr.Umar Johnson Wealth vs Paychecks

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
only nikka i pay attention to when it come to these internet nikkas will watch this later for sure

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I'd like to see these facts that he's spewing. I'm only 2 mins in, but I find it hard to believe the AVERAGE white middle class home has $100,000 in wealth more than the AVERAGE black middle class home.

That sounds fishy.

I do get what he's saying.

This is the reason I didn't buy that 335i.

Live WAY below your means, and invest your bread. Have a squirrel fund. If you don't have enough money to live for 5 or so months without working, then you need to save more money.

edit: This nikka dropped the flex bomb! :russ: :laff:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This is too real

Realized this a while ago. Thats why im more interested in stacking cash then stunting for random people on the net.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'd like to see these facts that he's spewing. I'm only 2 mins in, but I find it hard to believe the AVERAGE white middle class home has $100,000 in wealth than the AVERAGE black middle class home​

Maybe it has to do with home ownership? That stat does seem fishy though.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I started paying closer attention to this guy when I learned he was a great great grandchild of Fredrick Douglas. I dig what he was saying about how we have Blacks buying what white people make only to use the product to make themselves appear better then other Blacks.

I'd like to see these facts that he's spewing. I'm only 2 mins in, but I find it hard to believe the AVERAGE white middle class home has $100,000 in wealth than the AVERAGE black middle class home.

That sounds fishy.

I do get what he's saying.

This is the reason I didn't buy that 335i.

Live WAY below your means, and invest your bread. Have a squirrel fund. If you don't have enough money to live for 5 or so months without working, then you need to save more money.

edit: This nikka dropped the flex bomb! :russ: :laff:

Umar Johnson is quick to tell u that u shoul;dnt take his word on face value and to do the research on ya own. He said he wont speak on it unless its facts that can be proven....The ball is now in your court

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Umar Johnson is quick to tell u that u shoul;dnt take his word on face value and to do the research on ya own. He said he wont speak on it unless its facts that can be proven....The ball is now in your court

It's not that serious.

:ld:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
not really. If I have 50,000 in the bank and you got 50,000 in debt. I got 100,000 over you.

I understand that, but I just don't believe that whites tower that high above blacks. I guess I don't care to believe it because I'm not going to research it, either.

:ld: