Ign: why next Gen hasnt blown us away yet

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They made a 19 minute video when they coulda just said aint no fukking games for these consoles worth a damn yet. :unimpressed:
Exactly lol

we just have to wait both companies rushed their consoles out the gate with little to no next gen games. I love Demom Souls and Miles Morales, I haven’t tried DMC5 Special Edition yet but I plan on copping soon. I personally think from a consumer standpoint what Sony did with making old games run at 60fps from last gen is garbage. Xbox smart delivery should be the standard for any console moving forward. The fact that we have to wait for the developer to imply that feature is wack and then what Spider-Man did which is charge extra bread for something I feel like should be free is also wack.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly lol

we just have to wait both companies rushed their consoles out the gate with little to no next gen games. I love Demom Souls and Miles Morales, I haven’t tried DMC5 Special Edition yet but I plan on copping soon. I personally think from a consumer standpoint what Sony did with making old games run at 60fps from last gen is garbage. Xbox smart delivery should be the standard for any console moving forward. The fact that we have to wait for the developer to imply that feature is wack and then what Spider-Man did which is charge extra bread for something I feel like should be free is also wack.

Spider-Man was a remastered game with different character models and textures, it wasn't the ps4 game just running at 60fps