IGN, Gamespot, CNET and Game Informer GOTYs

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
All this Game Pass fodder :huhldup:. Will someone please think of the children and gizmos? I'll continue to update the OP as more votes come in. Jesus wept.

• IGN: Forza Horizon 5
  • Game Informer: Halo Infinite
  • CNET: Psychonauts 2
  • GameSpot: Deathloop
Current tally:
  • It Takes Two - 13
  • Resident Evil Village - 11
  • Deathloop - 9
  • Metroid Dread - 6
  • Forza Horizon 5 - 5
  • Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart - 5
  • Returnal - 4
  • Halo Infinite - 4
  • Inscryption - 2
  • Psychonauts 2 - 2
  • Shin Megami Tensei V - 2
  • Before Your Eyes - 1
  • Death's Door - 1
  • Far Cry 6 - 1
  • Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - 1
  • Monster Hunter Rise - 1
  • Out of Line - 1
  • The Artful Escape - 1

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony doing pretty well with Deathloop, Returnal and Ratchet against Microsoft's only franchise games. :ehh: Imagine if GT, GoW and Horizon weren't delayed. :wow:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony doing pretty well with Deathloop, Returnal and Ratchet against Microsoft's only franchise games. :ehh: Imagine if GT, GoW and Horizon weren't delayed. :wow:

Deathloop is Microsoft. So Microsoft has 5 titles up there

R.134cb838aab815fb675fa9e6a640a1c2

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I was under the impression that Deathloop was ass

so its not and i should check it out?

I started it but am still at the beginning. I'm a fukking huge Arkane fan so I'm going to probably enjoy it. The biggest criticism I read about is the AI being dumb as rocks. Like, a lot of what I see people saying is "Prey and Dishonored are better". And that's probably true (I love both those games as well). So yea, some of the Deathloop acclaim could be a byproduct of their previous work being criminally overlooked. That Scorsese/Denzel consolation Oscar effect, if you will. I believe they released a patch to address some of the AI stuff though.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Awards, game sales and console sales now matter to Xbots :mjlol:

Before it was all” who cares, I just want to play games” now they’re keeping tallies of awards their games are winning.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Awards, game sales and console sales now matter to Xbots :mjlol:

Before it was all” who cares, I just want to play games” now they’re keeping tallies of awards their games are winning.
:francis: This is repudiating the notion of there being nothing noteworthy to play on Game Pass. Which I shouldn't even try to dignify with a response but it is what it is. 33% of this year's most decorated games are either on GP, published by Microsoft or a combination of the two. You calling us "xbots" when most of us game on multiple platforms is :duck:. Stop yourself.