IG model Amirah Dyme hits 2 million followers

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gallery-1464355563-rca-paola-kudacki.jpg

This is the pic you use? it's on par with this amirah broad's. But you used 1 example. *slow golf clap*

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Read some of the dumbest shyt on here I swear. Basic? This broad not even my type and even I know she's not basic. No wonder women getting all kinds of surgeries to live up to yall retarded expectations.
Facts

These reactions got me :mindblown: most of the time...thats a pretty chick to me

Either we got all kinda billionaires and shyt on this site or standards are just outta control

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Site is full of women worshipping simps who act surprised that the average woman feels entitled and empowered. These nikkas don't even realize that their behavior contributes to the exact behavior that they complain about.

Ain't that the truth. Everyone here already knows that IG is a bunch of smoke and mirrors, but Coli simps stay falling for the camera tricks, makeup and fake vacay pics. Anyway, it's not my time or money being wasted by these hoes :yeshrug: imma just leave this thread same way I came, peace!

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Her personality is trash.

She a German bytch tryna act like a American thot. She say she Muslim but nearly everything she posts or talks about is haram. I mean nobody perfect. But bytch really have no clue about quran the sunnah or hadith and she be spewing the oh read the quran like it justifies her being a whore. bytch is also embarrassing when she behave like your typical western euro whore but want to claim Sudan and spread her whoreness ideas on the continent in a Muslim country.
Scust.

You tried to shoot your shot?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her personality is trash.

She a German bytch tryna act like a American thot. She say she Muslim but nearly everything she posts or talks about is haram. I mean nobody perfect. But bytch really have no clue about quran the sunnah or hadith and she be spewing the oh read the quran like it justifies her being a whore. bytch is also embarrassing when she behave like your typical western euro whore but want to claim Sudan and spread her whoreness ideas on the continent in a Muslim country.
Scust.
whats the difference from damn near everyone in the US that say they are christian but do whatever they want?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Right! I got like 4 or 5 aunts with booties like that. It’s crazy all these women getting fake asses got people forgetting. So many people ask if my ass is real. Like 10-15 years ago black women that didn’t have ads were made fun of

Let’s be real the avg sista don’t have a super phat ass like what we see on Ig.