682190574b4e099f96fe0a3db37f4a26.jpg

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Her personality is trash.

She a German bytch tryna act like a American thot. She say she Muslim but nearly everything she posts or talks about is haram. I mean nobody perfect. But bytch really have no clue about quran the sunnah or hadith and she be spewing the oh read the quran like it justifies her being a whore. bytch is also embarrassing when she behave like your typical western euro whore but want to claim Sudan and spread her whoreness ideas on the continent in a Muslim country.
Scust.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas are so weak in these times. Men out here worshipping these women and follow them on social media like some peon. I don't be knowing 95% of the women y'all post because I don't follow women like some simp. We need a man's movement because it's no wonder men getting finessed everyday in court. Following women when they're supposed to be following you.
But you know/follow that other 5%. :usure:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I need to see TBT pics before I can conclude whether it's real or not.

My guess is that the butt is real but she had lipo. Also, her body isn't as impressive in videos. It's still damn near ideal, but it's just not the same look.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
But you know/follow that other 5%. :usure:
No I don't even have a social media fakkit. The other 5% are women that are famous singers or actors that are universally known. Not some random female that you bytch boy's discovered on social media lil boy.

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
nikkas are so weak in these times. Men out here worshipping these women and follow them on social media like some peon. I don't be knowing 95% of the women y'all post because I don't follow women like some simp. We need a man's movement because it's no wonder men getting finessed everyday in court. Following women when they're supposed to be following you.

Man, I came in here expecting a full speed neg train on OP's bytch ass, but I leave sorely disappointed in the Coli today. Stupid-ass, women-worshipping simps.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Man, I came in here expecting a full speed neg train on OP's bytch ass, but I leave sorely disappointed in the Coli today. Stupid-ass, women-worshipping simps.
Site is full of women worshipping simps who act surprised that the average woman feels entitled and empowered. These nikkas don't even realize that their behavior contributes to the exact behavior that they complain about.