If you've been on a cruise I need your opinion.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm planning a cruise in September , what's a good fun cruise for a group of single people? What's the best cruise line?

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I've been on mad cruises, so I can help you here.

Don't go with Norwegian. I did one to St Martin and St. Thomas with a bunch of folks. Norwegian is geared to the older crowd. I mean retirement home old. Mad people were :flabbynsick: and shyt pretty much shuts down a little after midnight. Shyt got kinds boring, man. Went to karaoke one night and there was no R&B or rap. Waitress said "we don't play that kind of music." :rudy: racist *** vibe to it

Carnival is the party ship, but don't go with them either breh. They have the weakest amenities, oldest outdated ships, and shyt is always breaking or catching fire. You might get stranded out at sea, breh.

Celebrity cruises is :flabbynsick:

Your best bet is Royal Caribbean. :blessed: Nice ass ships and stuff for all ages. Went with single brehs and brehettes, and everybody had fun. Had bad chicks on there. Oasis of the Seas and the Allure ships are :whew:

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Carnival is the party boat but your best bet would be Royal Carribean and do a short cruise (more younger people on shorter trips, cost). The best way to compare Carnival and Royal Caribbean would be Walmart vs Target, quantity vs quality.

Rayzah

Daps

Don't go with Norwegian. I did one to St Martin and St. Thomas with a bunch of folks. Norwegian is geared to the older crowd. I mean retirement home old. Mad people were :flabbynsick: and shyt pretty much shuts down a little after midnight. Shyt got kinds boring, man. Went to karaoke one night and there was no R&B or rap. Waitress said "we don't play that kind of music." :rudy: racist *** vibe to it

Carnival is the party ship, but don't go with them either breh. They have the weakest amenities, oldest outdated ships, and shyt is always breaking or catching fire. You might get stranded out at sea, breh.

Your best bet is Royal Caribbean. :blessed: Nice ass ships and stuff for all ages. Went with single brehs and brehettes, and everybody had fun. Had bad chicks on there. Oasis of the Seas and the Allure ships are :whew:

:myman: ok so do you like the Caribbean cruise or the Bahamas? I see a lot of cheap cruises to the Bahamas

Rayzah

Daps
Ok I'm going with royal.. Good looking brehs

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

:myman: ok so do you like the Caribbean cruise or the Bahamas? I see a lot of cheap cruises to the Bahamas

Bahamas is kinda wack. Aint too much to do there. If you can, hit some other islands instead. It's cool if it one of three stops on your itinerary. If you only stopping twice, I would find another voyage.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we go once a year,,, depends on your budget,,, ,carnival is the cheapest and its not perfect but its fine,, imagine staying in a holiday inn type of hotel,,, nothing special but does the job... when you are at port is when its the funnest... if you can afford more then royal Caribbean is a good choice... but you cant go wrong on a cruise,, it can be boring at times during the day but just hang out, eat, eat, eat and chill, relax and go drink....

* they let you take bottle water in a carry on backpack....... if you drink you can easily fill a few bottles with vodka or etc amongst 10 other bottles of water and they will never know,,,, alcohol on the ship is $$$$

Rayzah

Daps

Ok so did you share a room with the people you went with? I am noticing the prices are targeted at two or more people a room..

Rayzah

Daps
* they let you take bottle water in a carry on backpack....... if you drink you can easily fill a few bottles with vodka or etc amongst 10 other bottles of water and they will never know,,,, alcohol on the ship is $$$$
Good idea, I may use this technique

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
The longer the cruise the older the demographic.

True

Been on about 17, 18 I think. Only way we cacation.

7 days or longer , the more :flabbynsick: the passengers.
but its usually more family oriented

Been on
Royal
carnival
Princess
Norwegian
Holland america ( stay away - Average age was like 73) but we had the run of the ship though . but you can bring as much wine as you want when you check in , all the other lines limit one or 2 bottles.

From my experience:
Any short cruise on any line (3-5 )days is technically a party cruise
younger passengers, and the activities are geared towards that as well

If you get a chance, cruise from Puerto rico, Just sayin.

plus Princess and Holland america sometimes they are on some :mjpls:
Like only 3 black couples on the ship for the whole cruise on both lines
I guess we don't book those lines though.
Every ad you see for those , they have black people posted up on the ships,
get on the ship, nada!

HA! Still had fun. Everyone knew us. made lots of new friends.
Still keep in touch and cruise with a lot of them still.

But Have fun!

Give us a review when you get back