If you've been listenin to hip hop for 10+ years, why do you......

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
......keep falling for these rap "beefs" ?

I admit when 50 cent came in the game on that beef tip I used to fall for that shyt too. I believed the ja rule beef..I sort of believed the fat joe beef. but every little shot after that seemed sketchy. and when he came out and said his fued with kanye was to sell records, it pretty much solidified what I was thinkin.

but now you got niccas who conveniently make subliminals EVERYTIME there about to release a project. and notice these subliminals are always directed at the big artists.

and yall fall for it over and over again. :snoop:

to the point were fans are rallying behind artists and calling anyone friend of the artist disloyal for not getting involved :heh:

trust me I get it, the rap game changed, theres not money in it like it used to be so you gotta find inexpensive ways for promotion. and trust me id rather a fake beef over a real beef anyday :pacspit:

but yall keep falling for it :manny:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand what you're saying. People have petty "beefs" everyday. "I don't like how she looked at me". "That nikka think he hard". Some shyt escalate to murder and real "beef" mos end at some cheap talk and threats. Why should rap be any different especially when it's street based.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I don't understand what you're saying. People have petty "beefs" everyday. "I don't like how she looked at me". "That nikka think he hard". Some shyt escalate to murder and real "beef" mos end at some cheap talk and threats. Why should rap be any different especially when it's street based.

petty beef and fake beef is completely different. I not talkin about petty beefs breh

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

anyways....i don't think all beefs are created for the same reason

even if its all for hype..............fukkit lets just enjoy this shyt..

tCp90.gif

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Its inappropriate to label it "beef". Its still hip hop so I think people get a little hyped that there may be a battle brewing. The type of battling that has existed since day 1 in hip hop. When it started at the place in my avi. We get a little hyped to see if dudes is gonna get into a little lyrical competiton. It's a challenge, not beef. BIG told ya'll what real beef is.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same reason some people watch movies, see Broadway plays, watch sitcoms, listen to Rick Ross, etc.

Not real. Still entertaining.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Rap beefs can be cool if its two dope ass rappers getting at eachother

but this young money clipse shyt is fukking RETARDED :snoop: