If You're Looking at Buying a Car....BUY A fukkING LINCOLN

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I drive my parents SUV Lincoln Navigator and this car saved me and my friends lives brehs. Got into an accident last night by falling asleep at the wheel (forgive me I know I fukked up). I hit the guard rail on the left lane of the highway, flew off, barrel rolled three times in a ditch, and got out without a scratch. EMT and firemen were even amazed at how well we got out of that shyt.

In other words, Ford motors makes some tough ass cars which I experienced first hand. God forbid I was in a regular ass car. God gave me a chance brehs, I'm here on earth for greater purposes so it aint my time to go yet.

:lawd:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Friends in the car and you still fell asleep? :dahell: All of ya'll were asleep? :dahell:

Were you influenced by anything :mjpls:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Friends in the car and you still fell asleep? :dahell: All of ya'll were asleep? :dahell:

Were you influenced by anything :mjpls:

lol I wouldn't blame him at all I'm the responsible driver, whatever happens is on my ass the way I see it.

and nah I dont smoke, i actually quit smoking weed a year ago, and I wasn't drinking at all that night :whew:

illadope

きんが
Daps
So.........................you're going to give thanks to car manufacturer making it seem like it wasn't completely your fault. Im sure how things ended up you would of died or got out the situation like you did in any model / type of car. I don't believe in luck but something was obviously looking out for you on a higher level...not the fact you were driving a Lincoln.

Glad you're alright breh.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4f3d7560c957d.jpeg