If you’re blacc and you let cacs brainwash you into hating Jews you a straight up clown lmao

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
By cacs I mean the American white boy

I don’t mess wit Tariq like that but I do listen to some of his spaces he uploads to YouTube and he was going bacc n forth with this white boy who tried to shift the blame on white supremacy to the Jews

Tariq quickly shut it down and checcd him for exactly what he(and other whites ) are trying to do

Manipulate ppl into thinking the Jews are the real problem with America and not them :mjlol:

I done seen mfcas on X since Elon took over tryna push the narrative that most slave owners were Jewish :dead:

Cacs will do anything to avoid accountability

Jews have never done a damn thing to blacc Americans and anyone acting like they’re our enemy is a damn fool who loves anglo Americans

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
I don't hate Jews, but to say they never did anything to Black Americans is false.

Their "Curse Of Ham" BullShyt narrative was used as a catalyst/justification for Slavery and Worldwide Anti-Blackness.

The Anti-Black Media that is pushed 24-7 in the "Mainstream Media", is at the helm/controls of Jewish people.

They have ZERO problem depicting Black Folks in the most negative ways, in the Media that effects people worldwide.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
By cacs I mean the American white boy

I don’t mess wit Tariq like that but I do listen to some of his spaces he uploads to YouTube and he was going bacc n forth with this white boy who tried to shift the blame on white supremacy to the Jews

Tariq quickly shut it down and checcd him for exactly what he(and other whites ) are trying to do

Manipulate ppl into thinking the Jews are the real problem with America and not them :mjlol:

I done seen mfcas on X since Elon took over tryna push the narrative that most slave owners were Jewish :dead:

Cacs will do anything to avoid accountability

Jews have never done a damn thing to blacc Americans and anyone acting like they’re our enemy is a damn fool who loves anglo Americans

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Ironically, with all the shyt going on Israel and Palestine I’m now noticing CACs start to side with Jews and scapegoat Arabs.

Their new narrative is that Arabs are controlling certain media outlets with their oil money to put out propaganda about Jews so that they can control the region and the resources.

They then blame this on the fact that “Biden” “lost Kabul” which somehow managed to allow us to keep tabs on the Arab world, despite the fact that Afghanistan is not in the Middle East and Afghans are not Arabs. :mjlol:

CACs make shyt up as they go along and really aren’t intelligent at all, dumb nikkas just keep falling for their bullshyt.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Tariq just ain't trying to fukk up his bag. He knows criticizing jews on youtube will get his channel packed up quick.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
In Every major platform (especially youtube, reddit, Facebook, Instagram) the conversations are very controlled. Posts that are pro Palestine keep disappearing or red-taged.

In most of the major papers you already know what they will say because of who owns those papers. I don't know man.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
The jews today ren't the same Jews before WW2

Countless Jews have done a lot for the common good, a lot for civil rights

I've met a few Holocaust survivors growing up, that was a horrible genocide

However, a certain demographic of Jews are detrimental to America and Black people as a whole due to economic, political and media influence

The idea of a racial chosen people is anti-science, anti-christian, and fukking retarded

Look at how ashkenazi act NOW :gucci: