If you're a man and you're afraid of spiders....go buy your TAMPONS.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Spiders breh? Really? I've for real seen so called goon ass nikkas go from :birdman: :demonic: to :whoa::merchant::sadcam::damn: over small eight legged creatures. Y'all out here supposed to be thorough and a fukking spider got you with your skirt up, tracks all in your hose and shyt. nikkas running away from em all awkward like they suddenly got heels on and are a potential dark alley rape victim. Do spiders spit estrogen on y'all nikkas and you absorb it through osmosis or something? nikkas suddenly blood type capri sun. nikkas might as well start wearing hair hats and post on LSA trading spider war stories. nikkas turning feminist feeling oppressed over the shyts. They're just spiders breh. Might as well call them daddy:ddash:

Spider gang, hardest set out here from the jump. I fukks with the spiders, so tell me who's spinnin:birdman:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I can live with spiders.. .

Mp2Sk7i.jpg

these however :mjcry:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I can live with spiders.. .

Mp2Sk7i.jpg

these however :mjcry:
Those are different :mjcry:
5fIO3.jpg

House centipedes in the cut, that's a scary site :demonic:

They can get hella big and live up to seven years :merchant:

nikkas post up all brolic and come rushing past you at the speed of light, leaving you all noided cuz they could be anywhere and by the thousands in dark areas :mjcry:

I'm just a beechassneega:mjcry: