If you're a fan of a platform do you ignore information from the competition?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Thecoli.com is alot of things, this particular section seems to operate on this unusual wavelength :dwillhuh: it's the reason I compare Sony gamers to trump supporters because they too specialize in spreading half truths and showcasing they have little to no real knowledge on the topics they discuss.

I once talked about this cloud, and some ppl called me names they forget crackdown demo and retail employed the very principles of what cloud computing can accomplish. But moving on

But enough about me, does this way of thinking apply to you? Let's take a look at an example shall we...

is gamepass even that good??? Its not a new idea...:scust:
Now this is basic, he's asking if it's any good (it is) and he follows that with its not a new idea followed by a scust smiley because uh.. I guess the crying emoji was busy? Keep watching...
I already have playstation now tho...:heh: This is dependant on streaming and data plans... from what I've read and also your renting do you even own the game??? You know spectrum had a massive cable outtage and we didn't have power here after the hurricane for like 2 days right???:patrice:
1.) Gamepass is download only but starting 9/15/20 the masses can stream gamepass via their phones internet or wifi.

2.) The hurricane was a special case because it only knocked out power to xbox's. Playstations are weak and don't need power :sitdown:
I dont pay for it, I dont use it simple as that...:beli:

So you telling me if you have gamerpass and download the game it stays on your hard drive...EVEN if You erase game pass you Don't pay for the game AT ALL...:what:

Cause it’s dumb and you don’t know what the fukk you are talking about :mjlol:

you do know if your system is dependant on the internet like the old xbox one was designed for...(at E3) if the internet goes out how will you play your games???:dahell: didnt they do this last time???

gamepass is not a new idea, your paying for a rental service really...:ld:
So he goes from asking if it's good to telling actual users how it's not great. And he thinks you can erase gamepass :laff: I truly wish this was "just jokes" but sadly it's not. It's big ignorance, it's not giving a fukk what the competition has or a care to understand what is being provided as a service. Do you use Netflix or Amazon prime or anything like that or do you buy every TV show and movie you like because the same logic applies. You sir sound incredibly stupid, like mind altering stupid. It's not jokes, you're just dumb.

Let this fukkin dumbass be a lesson to all of us to do better. Im serious, like, we can still joke n shyt but this :picard:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I see the dumpster fire the "competition" is and carefully walk around it

tenor.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Trump supporters huh...... :mjpls:

explain this....
I won't black Donald Trump jr :stop: I did explain how some of y'all are just dumb as fukk and im hoping we as a community can strive to do better. Your response demonstrates you're cool with ppl not knowing. Why are you enabling stupid on a non joke level? Shouldn't we want better? And how do I get blame for the things im fighting against? This behavior is how black lives matter turned into a terrorist organization. One side content with misinformation :snoop:
I see the dumpster fire the "competition" is and carefully walk around it

tenor.gif
You could have just said yes and kept it moving

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
do not listen to this guy - he has a mental illness.

buy the new xbox or the new ps5, end of the day, we don't care.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
do not listen to this guy[/SIZE][/B] - he has a mental illness.

buy the new xbox or the new ps5, end of the day, we don't care.
There's so much here to unpack, but I enjoy the breakdowns so away we go...

Don't listen to me... ok :tu: so by default he's saying ignore the threads topic which is do better.

Mental illness? Because im calling for the community to do better? I should erase gamepass from your console.

You end with buy one or the other, we don't care. Not sure what any of that has to do with this threads topic. You seem fixated on me like if you have a mental illness or something :hubie:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
There's so much here to unpack, but I enjoy the breakdowns so away we go...

Don't listen to me... ok :tu: so by default he's saying ignore the threads topic which is do better.

Mental illness? Because im calling for the community to do better? I should erase gamepass from your console.

You end with buy one or the other, we don't care. Not sure what any of that has to do with this threads topic. You seem fixated on me like if you have a mental illness or something :hubie:
i ain;t gonna lie, i will probably buy gamepass account from pirates at a discount rate - no need to pay official prices.

i do support microsoft and their game cloud computing - AAA games will be played on the mobile now.

this shyt is dope

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
i ain;t gonna lie, i will probably buy gamepass account from pirates at a discount rate - no need to pay official prices.

i do support microsoft and their game cloud computing - AAA games will be played on the mobile now.

this shyt is dope
If you have live it's $1 to convert that to gamepass ultimate which is live and gamepass (console and PC)

The cheapest way to go is to track down 1yr live subscriptions if you can find any, that's assuming you don't have live already...