if your post history is private youre a bytch

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
since only members can see your posts, and registration is basically locked forever, why are you hiding your posts?

after all, you could search by username to read anyones posts. is it to keep people from posting on your profile?

why?

:patrice:

i could understand, perhaps, a lady poster hiding her posts. some of yall are creepy as hell.

but if youre just a regular user engaged in conversations... why hide?

:lolbron:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
u9jeg8.png

what are you afraid of, Neo? :pachaha:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
u9jeg8.png

what are you afraid of, Neo? :pachaha:
That nikka claimed Nicole was a tranny. But look here, that fakkit was asking HER for advice on how to get women. Lmaoooo expected for a Trump dikk sucker like that
You know what’s funny though- I was reminded by another poster (thank u, you know who you are) that he was crafting his fake Great Value Kevin Spamuels routine back in 2018 when he was soliciting multiple posters for relationship advice in their DMs. Which actually sparked me to go back and check my past messages and being the receipt keeper that I am - yup - this crash test dummy made an appearance . I should have known he really didn’t have a wife or a life. Now he’s trying to be on his experienced player shyt.. . He didn’t know shyt in 2018, I forgot all about this - “nitty gritty” . 32 years old and he’s sending DMs on how to talk to women bc he’s afraid to talk to women,
:deadrose: :laff:

GIMZiFB_d.webp

This is the same dude pretending to be a female interaction expert in 2023… which means he’s 37 now and still running 🏃🏾‍♀️ games. And there’s more
gnImjp9_d.webp

In fact- I think he copied another posters persona because he was sending DMs around asking what people thought about this comment ….
pSMCHUF_d.webp

Neo has no Allys, too many reports of your past history coming in on you - it’s like people who you thought you were cool with couldn’t wait to shut your bum ass down. Expeditiously 🤭

“It’s beeenn a lonnnng tiiiimme comingggggggg but channnge gone commmeeee
fetchimage

nikka said “nitty gritty”. But let him tell it, he’s a Mack he Kevin Samuels
:mjlol:

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Told a story about my cousin running into this lady selling Avon at a hotel back in the 90s. She told him if she wasn't on the clock he was cute enough to kiss. Thought it was too tmi 2 years ago so I went private and changed my name. Now that I'm older it's not really dirt it was the 90s :troll:

Daps
Told a story about my cousin running into this lady selling Avon at a hotel back in the 90s. She told him if she wasn't on the clock he was cute enough to kiss. Thought it was too tmi 2 years ago so I went private and changed my name. Now that I'm older it's not really dirt it was the 90s :troll:

The 90s :blessed: