If your main girl is about to get a tat with

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
The first letter of your name, her name and the anniversary date within a heart, is she keeper or potential problem?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
denzel.gif

Tell her :whoa: thats not what we need. UNLESS I knew i wanted her forever then im tryna mark my territory :birdman:

Binary

Banned
Daps
Uh. Once she gets, you'll never be able to get rid of her. Good luck.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
If you're still calling her your main girl and not your serious girlfriend then she needs to slow that shyt down. I don't trust any person who wants to get tatted with the name of someone who isn't blood.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
In baseball terms -ONLY IF SHE A 5 TOOL PLAYER

CAN COOK, CAN FUK, CAN SUCK, DON'T ARGUE AND HELP U OUT FROM A MENTAL AND SOMETIMES MONETARY STATE SHE'S A KEEPER..

If all she can do his hit homeruns ( sex is good ) then u need to seek a trade, as man u need more than good sex. hell u can find good sex almost anywhere, but a 5 tool player or even a 4 tool player is hard to find

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps

CAN COOK, CAN FUK, CAN SUCK, DON'T ARGUE AND HELP U OUT FROM A MENTAL AND SOMETIMES MONETARY STATE SHE'S A KEEPER..

If all she can do his hit homeruns ( sex is good ) then u need to seek a trade, as man u need more than good sex. hell u can find good sex almost anywhere, but a 5 tool player or even a 4 tool player is hard to find

Looks like a 5 tool player is the best way to describe her. I was just thinking long tern and shyt.

big_moe

Burnin' & Lootin'
Daps
Reppin
In a Concrete Jungle

:ooh:
i have not seen knowledge dropped like this since that 1 massive thread bout dealing wit b*tches

tumblr_lxpfttmPEq1rn95k2o1_400.gif