If Your Back Is Poppin It Puts You On Another Level

Daps
CS91iGcWcAAXmqe.jpg

A dude with the cobra look is equivalent to the “ass so far you could see it from the front” for women. In addition to solid arms & chest it gives you a 3D look. My question is how long did it take for your lat muscles to grow? What was the routine?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
A dude with the cobra look is equivalent to the “ass so far you could see it from the front” for women. In addition to solid arms & chest it gives you a 3D look. My question is how long did it take for your lat muscles to grow? What was the routine?

Damn. :whoo: (:dame:)

Back was never near that level but when gym bros said I looked my widest, I was doing a lot of Pendlay Rowing; Lat Pulldowns with different grips; Pull-ups. I was also hitting traps by pulling sumo 2x/wk and conventional once, and sometimes doing shrugs on Deadlift day.

Was on a 6-day upper/lower, so back was hit every upper day (least 9-10 sets) and on deadlift "leg day", so 5 days a week.

Good luck.

Daps
Damn. :whoo: (:dame:)

Back was never near that level but when gym bros said I looked my widest, I was doing a lot of Pendlay Rowing; Lat Pulldowns with different grips; Pull-ups. I was also hitting traps by pulling sumo 2x/wk and conventional once, and sometimes doing shrugs on Deadlift day.

Was on a 6-day upper/lower, so back was hit every upper day (least 9-10 sets) and on deadlift "leg day", so 5 days a week.

Good luck.

I do a lot of PUs with different grips as you stated. Lat pull downs in the gym. You can tell I get busy but nowhere near homie in the picture

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I do a lot of PUs with different grips as you stated. Lat pull downs in the gym. You can tell I get busy but nowhere near homie in the picture

You gonna have to start doing them weighted then.
I used to do 50x in as few sets as possible. One day I did that at the beginning of the workout and fukked around and fried my lats. :whew: