If you won the lottery, would you tell your baby moms??

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Say you won the powerball and got 350 MiLLION dollars. Would you tell your baby moms or would you give her some?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Say you won the powerball and got 350 MiLLION dollars. Would you tell your baby moms or would you give her some?

I would because she always looks out for me. Then again she doesnt have me on child support and doesnt make my life hard. I would break her off.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Well.. lottery law states that if you win one of those big payouts you give up the rights to privacy. They can use your name and face and image if you want to collect your prize... Read the back of your tickets.

So, would you tell her no ... but the front page of the news would

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Why wouldn't i?!?! :what:

Lottery winnings are NOT viewed as income so she would have no claim to any of it other than any arrears you owe or any interest you make off investing that money.

:yw:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, I would.... Everybody doesn't have bitter babymoms.

She would be happy for me and know that our son is going to college without any problems. She isn't broke so its not like she ever really been money hungry like that.

To be honest I would probably break her off a lil something if I got alot. :manny:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
If I had a baby moms, I'd prolly still be with her.

When I fukk chicks, it's for a reason. :laugh:

But for your scenario, I'll pretend that I do fukk women who I don't believe are suitable enough to be my childs mom and my wife. :laugh:

Of course I'd break her off with cash. Regardless how our relationship is. I'd give her the max amount of money that could be considered a gift without being taxed. Then I'd buy her any house she wanted (as long as it wasn't unsafe for my seed and not over the top) along with any 2 cars she wanted. One car for her, the other for my seed (a minivan type joint). I'd open an account or have an accountant set up enough money to pay for her utility bills + car insurance for as long as my kid is under +21.

I'm positive, I'd only knock up a chick who's been through school....but in any event that she wasn't in or through school, I'd put her through it if she wanted to go. Hopefully she'd want to, considering she really doesn't have to work much at this point. Hopefully she'd understand that this ride won't last forever, and that when lil Msims grows up she might be shyt out of luck...so it would be best for her to get herself together.

Then I'd set up an account for my seed; college fund-type shyt.

Then after I invest more of my money, I'd set up a real nice trust fund for my seed.

If she needed anything I'd have her even after my kid is grown, tho. As long as the things she need are minimum. And by tat point they should be.

That's that.​

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
My baby mom's is very trifling. I would break her off something though but it wouldn't be a lot. I have custody of our daughter so she wouldn't be entitled to anything. But I would give her a little something because my daughter has a little sister and my baby mom's don't do enough for her so hopefully the little that she gets will help her sister out but I seriously doubt it. :rudy:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you do know that if you have a child with a woman that you can't hide from her.....especially if you pay child support and see your seed on the regular. eventually, she would ask you how you are able to afford to come and pick up your child in a Bugatti....:lolbron: