If You Were Superman Would You Cheat On Your Girl?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
do more what?

anything he tries to do with her at superhuman speed will kill the bytch…good luck to her tho

the dude is a literal living vibrator, and with the nonsense speedforce he can do whatever without making a chick explode into flame

If he did, plan b for him is just a tap below the belly button. So, does it matter? :ld:

or xray that womb

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the dude is a literal living vibrator, and with the nonsense speedforce he can do whatever without making a chick explode into flame

I can fly in the air (backwards) while one bytch eats my ass and the other sucks my dikk…she can have her fun with one act flash tho…I’m good

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I can fly in the air while one bytch eats my ass and the other sucks my dikk…she can have her fun with one act flash…I’m good

.....word? superman is into ass play?

anyway, flashes can make speed dupes, so a flash can run personal trains on multiple women at once

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all thinking bout p*ssy.

If I'm superman. I'm taking bodies off earth.

Cant he fly to the moon or some shyt? I'm yokin up dudes by the collar and flying above earth. You not finding no bones, no bodies. No CCTV, no ring camera, no gps. Just gone. GONE.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
If I’m Superman I’m taking over the planet. Wiping off the majority of male cacs and c00ns. Having a big ass stable of women all over the planet :obama: