If you were Executive Producer of Life is Good..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would you have sequenced the album?

To me it seems like some of the songs are out of place, and the bonus songs should have been included. Also, what songs do you think should have been left off?

I think you can turn a 4.5 mic album into a 5 mic album easily.. even by just readjusting the order of songs.

This is how I'm listening to the album..

1)No Introduction
2)Locomotive
3)The Black Bond
4)A Queens Story
5)Accident Murderers
6)Daughters
7)Reach Out
8)You Wouldn't Understand
9)Nasty
10)Summer on Smash
11)The Don
12)World's An Addiction
13)Back When
14)Stay
15)Cherry Wine
16)Bye Baby
17)Where's The Love
18)Roses
19)Trust

With this line-up..I find any skips for whatever reason unnecessary. I also like the mood transitions... rather than shyt like... Back When> The Don > Stay

That is all. Peace.

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
I think Trust and Black Bond are both album worthy joints and should not have been bonus cuts.....replace Summer on Smash with Trust and The Don with Black Bond and we good.....

Gonna make my own custom Life Is Good CD as well....

Maybe replace Cherry wine with Like Smoke too....(yea I like Like Smoke better...)

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
I think it's perfect the way it is.

They asked Nas a month before the release how many tracks were on the album and he said 18. Therefore, I consider the album to be 18 (19 with Trust) tracks and don't concern myself with what should be a bonus or not. It will all be on my deluxe copy tomorrow.

The sequencing is great as well. You need the 'Don' where it's at in order to have that hard/raw song right before the album goes into smoothe mode.