If you watch CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, etc for you news, STOP!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Don't get duped by corporate driven infotainment for credible investigative journalism. Democracy Now! should be the only thing anyone with a brain is watching. All the other news sources like al Jazeera, BBC, PBS Newshour is cool but this is that hot fiya and reports on news you actually need to know.

Catch today's episode brehs, shyt was :whew:....

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get my news from all different sources and then come up with my own conclusion, only idiots get their news from 1 or 2 places

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm not really into RTV, too conspiracy theory-ish for me. But otherwise good choices, NPR is cool I tend to peep Pacifica radio only cuz rethugs be on NPR too.

So @Mr210 does that mean you need to watch shyt like Fox News to formulate your opinion?? I dunno, if you already adhere to critical thinking then to me by process of elimination the junk food networks should be the very last resort for someone.

Last edited by a moderator:

sakano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most news stations have an agenda.

RT (Russia Today), for example, has an overt anti-western agenda.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Most news stations have an agenda.

RT (Russia Today), for example, has an overt anti-western agenda.

Agreed, that's why I don't take RT seriously. DN! is independent so its funded by the viewers. No corporate interests, not diplomatic interests, its just the news especially the news we need to know that never gets reported cuz its not spicy enough for ratings, its not a safe agenda, or it doesn't fit some narrative they want to project.

I wouldn't of made two thread here and in HL if I didn't feel it was worthwhile for yall to check it out but a lot of yall kept complaining about CNN not showing this or not showing that when DN! shows all that stuff and speak in depth on it.

Today's episode alone dealt with the current hunger strike in the California Prisons to end Solitary Confinement for the first half hour, just in the first half hour they talkin bout real ass shyt, only shyt you gon see like that on cable networks at best is MSNBC glorifying the prison system and makin the shyt seem all cool and fascinating when its really a state sanctioned torture center.

You brehs got a choice for news I bet if you click the link and watch that hour-long broadcast you gon be thankin me, choose quality, choose to be informed instead of entertained. :ufdup:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't get duped by corporate driven infotainment for credible investigative journalism. Democracy Now! should be the only thing anyone with a brain is watching. All the other news sources like al Jazeera, BBC, PBS Newshour is cool but this is that hot fiya and reports on news you actually need to know.

Catch today's episode brehs, shyt was :whew:....

Any medium that is getting advertisement money or political funded is agenda driven. Basically 90% of America medium.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Any medium that is getting advertisement money or political funded is agenda driven. Basically 90% of America medium.

Peep my other post, DN! is independent and funded by the viewers. No ads, No agendas, only special interests is the interests of the people, which is just the facts.

sakano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I try to watch several stations--but watch each one with a critical eye.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I try to watch several stations--but watch each one with a critical eye.

Well I suggest you do the same with this, trust me, I wouldn't put yall on to no bullshyt. But news is important and to watch second and third rate agenda driven bullshyt isn't the move. DN! and TYT should be among the top of people's lists if they want something other than the junk food that runs rampant today. I gotta make moves right now, so all yall that viewed or posted I implore you to peep game.