If you was smart, you'd be worried about the PS4 breaking down on you

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
First off, if you a fanboy, STFU and read before you comment. If you don't want to read, leave now and save bandwidth for The-Coli's servers which are stored in the Cloud :umad:

Because of a "console war" fanboys were created. And one vicious tactic fanboys have been doing for years is making up lies to make there console of choice seem like the better system. Its more apparent on the Playstation side because they was the system getting its ass handed to them all last gen. they paid $600 and had to wait 2yrs to get a 6hr MGS4 game they claimed was the best game ever made aka "Thats my Metal gear :to:" Let me showcase some FACTS the fanboys somehow have successfully spun into a positive. Playstations Reliability or lack there of...

According to the website of TurnTo10.com have several owners of a Playstation 2, filed a class action suit against Sony. The people are claiming their Sony PlayStation 2 units stopped working. The units displayed a "disc read error," usually after the users tried to play a DVD. They will sue Sony because they say the company has deceived thousands of consumers by marketing PlayStation 2 as a DVD player in addition to a video game unit.The Consumer Unit found dozens of Web sites where people are either chatting about or complaining about problems with PlayStation 2. One of them is Sony's own Web site. And there's a notice, saying Sony will delete postings about the "disc read error" problem because the Web site isn't the proper forum for technical support. The class-action lawsuit mentions the large number of Internet postings as an indication that Sony knew about the problems. "Our allegation is that Sony has been aware of problems and that they are not being honest with the consuming public about their awareness of the problems, and that they are indeed widespread," Shub said. Sony declined our offer for an on-camera interview, but a spokeswoman said Sony is fighting the lawsuit, which has yet to be certified as a class action. Sony "feels there is no merit to the plantiffs' allegations that Sony deceptively advertised the Playstation 2," the spokeswoman said. The spokeswoman also said the representative plaintiff in the suit testified he never experienced game problems or a "disc read error." Source: Turnto10

Now that nikka Courtdog was saying Sony knew about it because sony reps come to his store and said that much. I guess he wasn't lying. This didn't start years later, it was worse than the RROD issue (Because PS2 outsold Xbox360 so by default it was a bigger issue) He worked retail, He saw it with my own eyes :salute: But lets ignore this just like you ignored the PS3 YLOD issue that most of The-Coli has fallen victim to :wow: Just don't expect sony to ever admit to it tho

Just like when PSN went down, and they waited a full week to tell you your info was stolen :damn:

Now for some reason, paying for PSN on PS4 which at this point they haven't even spoken on it, less than two months before launch? And nobody sees anything wrong with this scenario? :laff:
Sony got yall on some "Pay attention to the RED CAR!!!!!
h0F158804
" type shyt :snoop:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'm still on my og fat ps3. My ps2 is somewhere in my basement but I'm sure it would still work if I wanted to play it today.

I'm on my 3rd xbox 360. :beli:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yellow-Light-1.jpg

I'm still on my og fat ps3. My ps2 is somewhere in my basement but I'm sure it would still work if I wanted to play it today.

I'm on my 3rd xbox 360. :beli:
Thats cool and all, but most of your compadres on this very site cannot say the same, and they had to pay $150 to get it fixed :damn:
On xbox, if you paid to get it fixed then :umad: cuz nobody had to pay for any repairs for the first 4 YEARS :wow:
As for your working PS2 you claim :yawn: Its too late bruh.
Like, they clearly lost that battle and you still talking which makes your words retarded.
http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=7139

So they LOSE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT and you still going "I got a working PS2 in my treehouse!"
I guess that changes everything!!! :sitdown: