if you want to be a successful man look at a successful gay guy and follow his lead

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
NO homo obviously dont go slurping dikks but if you look at how a successful gay guy lives its a pretty good life and ive been following this mind frame except the gay part for a few years now

-no kids
-work out 4+ a week
-spend money on clothes
-walk with style and confidence
-talk to females even if you have no interest. it builds up confidence and things to talk about plus other chicks see you and see your interesting
-save money
-travel
-be open minded to anything you only live once why limit yourself
-read books
-go to random places like museums and malls

staying single is prefered but you can get caught up and date but overall staying single will lead to a less stressful more money saving life life

theres probably more but if you look at successful gay guys they live a good life with little stress and most of them are financially stable doing what they want. i want the style of Bradley Cooper with the swag of Idris Elba mixed with my own look because im ok in that department

before i get flamed does anyone know what im talking about?

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
NO homo obviously dont go slurping dikks but if you look at how a successful gay guy lives its a pretty good life and ive been following this mind frame except the gay part for a few years now

-no kids
-work out 4+ a week
-spend money on clothes
-talk to females even if you have no interest. it builds up confidence and things to talk about plus other chicks see you and see your interesting
-save money
-travel
-read books

staying single is prefered but you can get caught up and date but overall staying single will lead to a less stressful more money saving life life

theres probably more but if you look at successful gay guys they live a good life with little stress and most of them are financially stable doing what they want. i want the style of Bradley Cooper with the swag of Idris Elba mixed with my own look because im ok in that department

awzsiq.jpg

Daps

-no kids
-work out 4+ a week
-spend money on clothes
-save money
-travel
-read books

SMH, guy.

Lot of love, but, this is ridiculous.

What about being a successful man?

What about the brother that's saving himself for a martial situational affairs.

Homosexuals are not super-heroes, brothers.

We think about sex too much.

- Love, Mike

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

-no kids
-work out 4+ a week
-spend money on clothes
-save money
-travel
-read books

This guy thinks you have to be gay to do the bolded. Wow, just wow. :snoop:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

-no kids
-work out 4+ a week
-spend money on clothes
-save money
-travel
-read books

I know you're a troll but your shyt pisses me off though. So to become successful I have to give into the gay agenda and follow the lead of a cock sucker?

We really need more dominant, alpha male role models. They killed 2Pac and DMX cried on national television. All we have left is Denzel and hopefully he doesn't follow the lead of Will Smith, Jamie Foxx, Tyler Perry, Martin Lawrence, and other prominent black actors who were pressured by the white man to wear a dress for a movie role.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I know you're a troll but your shyt pisses me off though. So to become successful I have to give into the gay agenda and follow the lead of a cock sucker?

We really need more dominant, alpha male role models. They killed 2Pac and DMX cried on national television. All we have left is Denzel and hopefully he doesn't follow the lead of Will Smith, Jamie Foxx, Tyler Perry, Martin Lawrence, and other prominent black actors who were pressured by the white man to wear a dress for a movie role.

When has will smith worn a dress?