If You Think About It, Master Chief Is Kind Of Pathetic

master cheif is a headcase

• agreed, duke's all kinds of fukked up :huhldup:

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • the fukk? you have no understanding of the character or the halo universe :beli:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never looked at it this way.. :wtf:

• he has mommy issues; samus has daddy issues. they should hook up :pachaha:

• dude just desperately needs p*ssy. that computer love aint healthy :leon:

• breh you're looking WAY too deeply into this :huhldup:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
he's a lonely, emotionally stunted grown man with severe anthrophobia and mommy issues. he projects all of his anxieties on an A.I companion who acts as his best friend/girlfriend/mother. cortana, a computer program, fulfills all of these needs. he has no real goals in life besides following orders and protecting his artificial lover/mother figure

he's up there with james sunderland as far as fukked up protagonists go. the chief is seriously mentally ill

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
he's a lonely, emotionally stunted grown man with severe anthrophobia and mommy issues. he projects all of his anxieties on an A.I companion who acts as his best friend/girlfriend/mother. cortana, a computer program, fulfills all of these needs. he has no real goals in life besides following orders and protecting his artificial lover/mother figure

he's up there with james sunderland as far as fukked up protagonists go. the chief is seriously mentally ill

Last edited by a moderator:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Why’d you pull this specific thread from out the grave? Lmao
Delay chief

halo-washed.gif

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I mean he was kidnapped as a child, trained to be a killer and nothing more and then underwent extremely painful experiments to become a super soldier that's owned by the USMC. You really think a person would be "normal" after all that? lol. I bet the Chief is asexual.

And his goal is protecting humanity.

Edit:

This is like expecting Agent 47 from Hitman to have social skills lol. And by Op's logic many video game and comic book characters are "pathetic." lol.