If you saw an alien or chupacabra would you tell anybody?

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
If you went outside one night to take out the trash and one of these was looking you in your face
chupacabra.jpg

would you tell people? Call the police? You know people gonna be hitting you with the :rudy: :comeon::usure:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
:rudy: of course brah

i saw a UFO the other night.......

i think it was actually one of those chinese fire lantern things, but, the first 10-20 seconds of staring at it
i was fukking shytting my pants...... i never seen/heard anything supernatural in my life and i don't believe it

for that 10-20 seconds i was re-evaluating life shyt was kind of wild :pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Depending on if it was acting aggressive or in a way that was meant to put fear in my heart Id beat the shyt out of it and parade it to all my facebook friends. When i got bored i guess id hand it over to the government. That thing look to flabby n sick to be able to handle my jiujitsu.

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Depending on if it was acting aggressive or in a way that was meant to put fear in my heart Id beat the shyt out of it and parade it to all my facebook friends. When i got bored i guess id hand it over to the government. That thing look to flabby n sick to be able to handle my jiujitsu.

Oh shyt. I could imagine you trying to fight some random alien lol

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2