If you ran into your exact Doppleganger (voice, looks, everything)

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
No..I'd tell him to come with me and have him wait outside the bank..I'll walk into the bank and rob it and hit the corner..they'll catch him..not I

^ how u gon do ur doppelganger like that?--

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
^ how u gon do ur doppelganger like that?--

He'd be my fall guy for every crime I commit..I'd slip him poison everyday to fukk his head up and make him retarded so he can barely think and speak so he doesn't snitch..he'd be my lil zombie:inlove:..I'll make him do anything I want..even kill for me..

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
No..I'd tell him to come with me and have him wait outside the bank..I'll walk into the bank and rob it and hit the corner..they'll catch him..not I

Dead... you guys are supposed to work together not against each other.

Like rob banks in Cali and Florida at the exact same time, and then when they accuse you, say "wtf could i be in two places at once?". Unsolvable crime.

Jk.
But forreal, I'd love to meet my clone. I just wouldn't want it to act like stewie's clone in family guy

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Ya'll nicca's talkin bout killin him. :smh:

Nicca, I'd hit the club and :win:.

bytches love twins.

I'd be my own wingman. I swear, we'd hit errything in erry club.

:laugh:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
tumblr_mbvylvX5KQ1qhjbxeo1_400.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember the two sisters who looked alike seperated by adoption who ran into each other later at a track meet:heh:...that shyt would be crazy.

I know I either I got a doppleganger out here,folks done run up like we had a crazy conversation or wuz long time freinds:russ:...its happened quite a few times,one time it wuz a bad bytch goin in the store as I wuz comin out and she screamed out to me why I ain't call her and I met her in the club, I played along "hello friend:shaq:"....another chick told me I looked dead like her ex from yrs ago which wuz weird but she wuz fine....I've fuked behind a doppleganger at least once:obama:...I wanna :salute: em....the other time mighta just been a chick I met when I wuz drunk and forgot.