If you need a new survival horror banger... Check out Signalis!

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
B rokeB oyGaming no losses :whew:

downloading now (for free, :umad:Sony stans)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The gameplay could be aggravating but overall, I really liked this. Quality throwback game with a great, creepy vibe.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I just wrapped this jawn up. jumped in for the patch but it wasnt patched on gamepass, just said fukk it and kept playing.

so here's my thing. this game reminds me alot of inscryption. in that, its an outright classic, 10/10 game for about half way through the game. then, they decide to do little shyt that totally betrays the uniqueness and beauty of the game. Just to speak on this game though. The amount of enemies increases sharply, and they do things like take away the map and some story things that its just like... dude why did you do that shyt? the game was perfect as is. i enjoyed the puzzles except maybe 1. soundtrack was good too.

the fake out ending is fine, but imo they went too far without signposting it. You gotta play at least 15 minutes before you really notice its not new game plus. and then, the real endings are not an inventive enough payoff for the things you've had to do in the game. i give the game an 8/10 as it goes on too long for its own good and actively works against itself after the fake out. hopefully these devs try again with more precision but i cant even recommend the game tbh.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Never had a game make absolutely no fukking sense but speak to my soul on so many levels.