IF YOU LEAVE YOUR GIRL FOR ONE IN A RELATIONSHIP ALREADY IS IT DESTINED FOR DOOM?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I don't think It's destined for doom but I imagine that the new relationship would have a lot of trust issues. You left one girl for another one, so why wouldn't you do the same to her. She left one dude for another, so why wouldn't she do the same to you.

ridge

Daps
You think you can make a hoe into a housewife? :whoo: :snoop:

Nah breh me and this girl had a thing for years but we both ended up with other people etc

Ran into her at the club last night tho

She's a good girl not a slut or anything

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Nah breh me and this girl had a thing for years but we both ended up with other people etc

Move on to the next one fam, there's a lot of women out there.

If she's willing to leave her man for you, then what would stop her from leaving you for another dude she might of had a thing with for years?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

So you think a woman that gets into a relationship with anothe rman while shes still in a relationship is not a hoe or a slut.

:ehh: That must have been some good p*ssy.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

:no: Don't do it.

ridge

Daps
So you think a woman that gets into a relationship with anothe rman while shes still in a relationship is not a hoe or a slut.

:ehh: That must have been some good p*ssy.

:dead:

:russ:

very true breh

i currently have a gf so im good..thoughts just been crossing my mind since las night :lolbron:

and shes not getting into a relationship with me breh and i didnt cheat on my girl last night..oppurtunity was there though

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dead:

:russ:

very true breh

i currently have a gf so im good..thoughts just been crossing my mind since las night :lolbron:

and shes not getting into a relationship with me breh and i didnt cheat on my girl last night..oppurtunity was there though

And you think the same thing will never happen to you when the two of you have problems.

:ehh: I want to fukk this whore.