If you heard a coworkers call you a "niccer" under his/her breath...

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
what would you do? :scheme:

fukk them up and risk losing your job? :ehh:

Or pretend you aint hear it? :beli:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nothing. Sounds like I've already made them crackas :umad:. I have already won.

That's what I'm saying...

but watch niccas come in here and diss us for not fighting them :mindblown:

would you snitch to HR though :steviej:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I wouldn't care. I had to go thru some stuff like that on my job. But see in the end, they don't want you there. And if you was to go off and retaliate to the point that you lose your job, they win because that's what they wanted. So if I was to get called out a name or whatever, I would just keep it moving because they want to see you go off and by you not allowing that to happen is what makes them mad.......

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, I would escalate it to HR or something like that.

I'm not about to give them typical "black" response, but I'm not going to let them get away with it either.

Corporate America is their turf so I'ma use their rules and beat them at their own game :obama:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I would escalate it to HR or something like that.

I'm not about to give them typical "black" response, but I'm not going to let them get away with it either.

Corporate America is their turf so I'ma use their rules and beat them at their own game :obama:

hard to beat them at their game when theyve got their foot on your neck and have just been waiting for you to fukk up.

"you see Jamal we've been wanting to speak to you, its seems that you've been late a series of times as shown here *slides you a piece of paper showing the 5 times since last january you've been late* as well as some documented instances of incidents regarding your productivity and your attitude.

them: :beli:

you now ::merchant:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
hard to beat them at their game when theyve got their foot on your neck and have just been waiting for you to fukk up.

"you see Jamal we've been wanting to speak to you, its seems that you've been late a series of times as shown here *slides you a piece of paper showing the 5 times since last january you've been late* as well as some documented instances of incidents regarding your productivity and your attitude.

them: :beli:

you now ::merchant:
True

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
staring-press.gif

Calmly but firmly stare them down before taking a picture and nodding to yourself, all while saying nothing.
The perception of impending violence is enough to make them self destruct rather than 'chimping out' as these "woke-warriors" like to call it when black folk aggressively check them for transgressions and such.
We got an influx of South Africans that are in the diving/yachting/boating industry that get a bit too comfortable in certain 'white dominant' spaces and feel as if they can talk/treat locals a certain way and I've actually had a chance to put what I'm saying into action, since they all assume us locals are drug dealing gangsters.
"Kaffir" and "Schvoogie" are terms I had to learn after hearing them muttered at/around me in some of these areas to the point I had to let 'em know, that I KNOW what the fukk the cowards was trying to say.​