If you haven't watched Homeland this season, you LOST

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No no no no chill @Blankthawtz :ufdup:

The good brother @The Taxman was speaking to the cats like me.:ehh:

I think the last ep I watched was after Carrie homie thats living with him had a seizure in that store and dude that was watching him has to save him or some shyt.

I didnt like think the season at that point was bad, but just wasnt enough to hold my attention with so much other shyt on now.:francis: So I kinda put it to the back burner and was gonna catch up at later some time.

But if Brother Tax is saying its gets poppin, maybe I need to check out out.:ohhh: I'm off work tomorrow.... maybe I catch up

Martha

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
No no no no chill @Blankthawtz :ufdup:

The good brother @The Taxman was speaking to the cats like me.:ehh:

I think the last ep I watched was after Carrie homie thats living with him had a seizure in that store and dude that was watching him has to save him or some shyt.

I didnt like think the season at that point was bad, but just wasnt enough to hold my attention with so much other shyt on now.:francis: So I kinda put it to the back burner and was gonna catch up at later some time.

But if Brother Tax is saying its gets poppin, maybe I need to check out out.:ohhh: I'm off work tomorrow.... maybe I catch up

Martha
Breh, this shyt caught me off guard. I thought it was gonna be a dud, but HandiQuinn>>>>>>>>>>>>

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yall say this every year and then I binge the season and its the same :trash: show

You won't fool me again this year

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Quinn da GOAT.

Saul stepping his game up finally.

Dar Adal is one of the shiftiest characters in the history of television.

Carrie is still pawging it up but she hasn't gotten laid this season. It needs to happen. Quinn gonna hit her with that handi stroke.