If you have bad sex

Nesto90sKid

Rookie
Daps
Oh there's definetly bad sex... Had a woman where I had to check many times if I'm already in her:dahell:Yeah puss was straight trash...

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Lots of people aren't really that informed or interested in quality of sex, sex ed in public school is still kinda taught from a Calvinist perspective, in terms of what to avoid, DONT GET PREGNANT, DON"T GET AN STD, and what to NOT do, but they don't really talk about sex for pleasure. Or what you should do.

some look at only like a validation

some look at it only like a bargaining chip

it's not something that a lot of people actively work on. I have read a lot, from memoirs on super intense sexual affairs, to studies on human sexuality, Sexual Citizens: one of the takeways from that was basically that we are made to be so ashamed of sex/our bodies, that most people need alcohol to have sex. That was a harsh truth for me to read, and realize how much sex revolved around drinking, and how deeply ingrained that function is.

edit: because I have been sober since 21, thought at some point, good looks, charm, intelligence, would overcome that function of alcohol, and it DOES to a point, but so much of what we consider "sanctioned" non relationship sex revolves around both parties being drunk. I thought it was more like the people I knew and not a societal function.

Also read Rethinking Sex, 9 1/2 Weeks, Bad Sex, Boys And Sex, Girls and Sex, in last year or two.

Last edited: