If you have a chick naked in bed, her legs wide open, she wet and ready.....

Daps
.....then make sure to do this, brehs: take off all your clothes, crawl on top of her, smack the dikk on top of her p*ssy a few times......then dip out, and go in the next room and watch football.

Leave her right there naked and angry like :damn:

Let that bytch know she don't control you :birdman:. She'll get mad at you, and that'll cause a deep, emotional connection that'll cause her to be yours forever :smugbiden:

Never let a woman think she has you.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
.....then make sure to do this, brehs: take off all your clothes, crawl on top of her, smack the dikk on top of her p*ssy a few times......then dip out, and go in the next room and watch football.

Let that bytch know she don't control you :birdman:. She'll get mad at you, and that'll cause a deep, emotional connection that'll cause her to be yours forever :smugbiden:

Who taught you this trash. Why would i want a jumpoff to be mine forever?

Daps
Then ill masturbate and go to sleep *shrug*
no after sex sammich for you nikka!

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles